Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Two people living in my house are sick, and now I am in fear for my life.

  

    I will elaborate more on that in a while, first I want to tell you about my awesome/weird dream. Well the later portion of it anyway, because it is easiest to describe.  
   It starts off with me hanging out in Keytesville  with Bobby Brown,  you know, the Grammy Award-winning American R&B singer, songwriter, dancer, and member the famed New Edition.   Anyway Mr Brown and I are cruising highway 5 between the junction at highway 24 and the high school, tipping jugs off 2% milk and dancing to some kind of trippy mix between techno and Native American war music.  When we see Missy Elliot and some very creepy stranger, that would always seem to be paying very close attention to something that was about about 2 inches to the right of my face.
     I flash forward Bobby Brown and Ms. Elliot are gone, and I cant see the stranger, but I know he’s still there.  I am a little kid now,  and there are at the least 100 other kids around me, and we are just hanging out and doing kids things, before we know it, an extremely loud bell fills the entire room and all the kids including me Scamper off in to a little room that reminds me a bath room that was at my old elementary school.
      Fast forward. 
  I am in the same room now but it is a lot bigger and completely red. Everyone is gone save for about 20 people, we are super old and something is about to kill us. I am looking around seeing everybody lounging in red recliners, and I notice that I know these people but i cant recognize them  ( I am sure you know what I'm talking about), and they are bat shit crazy.  I look to my side and there is this young lady that i also know but can’t recognize, but I do realize that  she is like some kind of caretaker, and she is about poison everybody except me.   She leaves the room for a while and I see that every thing in the room is red! like the chairs, the walls and everything.   the young lady comes back with red Kool-Aid and I know that this will be the instrument of death The young lady glances at me which only reinforces my presumption, but also to tries to warn me that the Kool-Aid is poisoned.  But I have to sip the red drink so I can convince everyone else to drink the tasty beverage, but make sure not to swallow it myself.
Then I wake up.

Anyway right now it is 1:03 am  every logical bone in my body is screaming at me to go to bed, but I don’t want to.  Starting next week I will be working again, but only this time my job will require me to be present and 6 o’clock  in the am.  This does not please me, especially since i have been spending the last 3 months pursuing my responsibilities of  going to sleep at 5 am and waking up at the modest hour of 2 pm. But! Frown not my Royal reader, for this year will be first year I will get out of the dreaded grill! 

    Now don’t get me wrong the last 2 years i actually enjoyed working  in that little 300 degree hell box of evil. I got to  hang  out by myself, eat food, and easily avoid all the people I didn't want to talk to, but as the school year  started to draw towards its end I was just getting completely sick of it.  I had no particular reason for it, that’s just how it goes. I am sure you know what I’m talking about. 

On another note,  You may have noticed that this is my second post on this web site. pretty fantastic huh?  Well after a long and very exhausting  conversation with my very delightful friend Jesse K, he suggested that I start using this website instead of that dreadful Livejournal. (I love you livejournal) so hear you go.

Well, after 29 minutes  of talking to no one, I am leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things.