Wednesday, September 2, 2009

How About I Defragment Your Face!

It is about 5:30 am. Almost anyway,  I still have couple minutes.  I’m pretty sure that this is some type of anniversary of Naked Lunch by William S. Burroughs.  I don’t know if it is for the book or the movie. I imagine its probably for the book, since the movie hasn't been out that long *searches imdb*

Ok, so I imagine it is celebrating the book, because the movie was released in 1991.  And I am pretty sure that the book was published in 1959.  Haha we can all assume I knew that from the top of my head.  Anyway hats off to W.S.B.

I spend way to much time on YouTube. Honestly it is the saddest thing ever, but life goes on.

 

Disney bought Marvel comics!  Kind of sucks, but honestly I don't care.  Everybody has  got to serve somebody.*

Well my closet just made a intense noise,  and upon investigation, my light bulb  burnt out. **

 

*Bob Dylan song, featured on Sopranos soundtrack

** Creepy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things.