Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Aaaaaaaaammmm!

I know, Its been a tiny little bit. Believe me though,the last bunch of days have been “hell on earth”. 

To bad its old news, and I don't feel like telling you about it.  But I will bring up one thing that I have noticed.

I noticed in the last couple years, there have been an abundance of visible butt cracks on women.  In addition to that, it still always catches me off guard. Its like a little midget jumping and screaming to get your attention, but when you  turn to look, you just see is the little fucker reading a book.  It drives me to utter insanity.

 

I have doodles!

DSCN1411

Its a WIP. And believe me, that is exactly what I look like.  Some kind of mix between a Tolkien dwarf and Harry The Hammer Arm*.

I don’t really have much to say, just wanted to testify to the fact that I’m still alive.

For now. 

 

 

* My arm reminds me of a hammer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things.