Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I’ll Tell You Right Now.

I will destroy braviax!!

Do you know what braviax is? I hope not. Once you find out, its already to late.

Its been a while since I have spit some glory out on here. It will still take a while longer.  Work is putting quite the squeeze me.  But my dad always said” J J J Jason, London wasn’t made out of matchsticks.”. 

My father never said that, I don’t know if anyone has ever said that. I just made it up off the top of my head.

 

My laptop had a virus.

I slammed it,

i tackled it,

I restarted it,    Alot

I typed words in Google,

I downloaded stuff,

I destroyed braviax (notice I didn't capitalize it? Because it doesn't have to right to be a proper noun!)

And now laptop doesn't have a virus.

 

pwn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things.