Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bag Clip

So how long has it been?

A week?

  Two weeks?

   It doesn’t matter because all I have on my brain right now is the god awful smell coming from my shoes! 

Imagine you are sitting in front  of your computer jamming out to Cisco Kid and all of a sudden Shitston,  The  Shit Monster from planet  Nombre*, which happens to be in the smack dab middle Shitamida comes up and punches you in the nose with a brick formed out of different  variety of shit from different shit producing animals around the universe.

The would be a close comparison to the funk I am basking in.

It hurts.

Things that I have noticed Today.

  1. My voice was not designed for singing.
  2. No matter how hard I try, my polite attitude at work is completely transparent.
  3. My room still hasn’t cleaned itself.

* I think that's French for shit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things.