Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Sad Awakings of a Third Grader.

When I was in 3rd grade, I came to a very drastic and life altering discovery...

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and The Alphabet song  is the same fucking thing!

I know right?
 
My whole fucking world was turned inside out. I felt that I had just chipped the iceberg of one of the biggest and best kept secrets of the fucking world.

What would you do?

I raised my hand and prayed to god that Mrs Henke, my grade teacher would call on me.  I  was for sure that if any one would take me seriously it would be her.

Mrs Henke - "Yes, Jason?"
Me - "OMFG! Mrs Henke! Did your realize that Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and The alphabet song were played to the same music?"
Mrs Henke - "..."  *rolled eyes* "That's great, Jason. Know please go back to your homework"

What?  I couldn't believe what she had just said.  I had just explained to her what might have been the gateway to a new world of fresh beginnings.  But instead she dismissed me and sent me back to her fucking multiplication work sheets.

Some people just don't want to be shown the gruesome truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things.